Renewing and Deepening Mindfulness Practice (For Alumni of MBSR), Evening Class (Starting 10/13/2021)
For Alumni of MBSR
Renewing and Deepening Mindfulness Practice
Online (Live Session)
This class is designed for alumni of Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) who are interested in renewing and deepening the practice of mindfulness. By quieting the mind and opening the heart, mindfulness can help us cultivate resilience to meet the changing conditions of life with greater wisdom and compassion. Each class will have time for guided meditation, thematic presentations, and discussion to integrate mindfulness as an ongoing support for health and well-being.
Wednesday, October 13 to November 17, 2021 (7 p.m. to 9 p.m. PST)
FEE: $225 (Partial scholarship available for those with financial limitations)
Participants will be able to:
- Identify two clinical applications of mindfulness to support for health and well-being
- Identify two trauma sensitive approaches to mindfulness practice
- Identify three habits of mind that can interfere with mindfulness practice and how to work with them
- Describe how mindfulness can be used to work with challenging mental states such as anxiety and fear
- Identify two mindfulness practices that can cultivate resilience
Continuing Education Units:
- RN, LVN; 10 CEU hours available Approved by Board of Registered Nursing Provider#CEP532.
Instructors: Jan Landry BSN, MA
Online via Zoom interactive conferencing software (free to download and use - Specific Information and link will be sent after registration.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- When requested, we provide full refund for participant’s who withdraw prior to the 2nd. class. Requests for refunds should be submitted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the beginning of the 2nd class. Refunds will be issued within 5 days of request.
- There are no refunds for individual classes missed.
- Classes cancelled by Awareness Relaxation Training Inc. (A.R.T. Inc.) will be refunded in full no later than one week after cancellation. Participants will be notified by phone or email of class cancellation.
For more information or to request accommodations for a disability, please contact: email@example.com or call: (650) 940-7000 ext 8745.
|Program Date (PST)||10-13-2021 7:00 pm|
|Program End Class Date||11-17-2021 9:30 pm|
|Registration Closes||10-13-2021 11:00 am|
|Location||Zoom - Online Interactive Conferencing|