Opening to Change, Forgiveness, and Lovingkindness CD
This educational, interactive audio program will introduce you to mindfulness meditation practices and teach you simple, yet profound tools that will help you open to change, forgiveness, and lovingkindness.
This is an audio CD (compact disc) and will be shipped to you via USPS for a flat rate of $4.00 (added at time of checkout). Looking for a digital download of this CD? Please click here.
- Introduction to Mindful Healing Series (3:23)
- Mindfulness and Stress Reduction (9:52)
- Mindfulness and Opening the Heart (4:53)
- Guided Mindfulness Meditation (15:44)
- Guided Meditation for Opening the Heart (34:13)
- Suggestions For Further Practice (3:59)
Bob Stahl, Ph.D. directs mindfulness-based Stress Reduction Programs at five hospitals in Northern California. Bob lived in a Buddhist Monestary for eight years and is a certified Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction teacher. He developed the Mindful Healing audio series as a way to offer people everywhere the tools they need to maximize life, even in the midst of pain, stress and illness.
- Listen in a relaxed environment with your full, undivided attention. You can lie down or sit upright. If you find yourself falling asleep, try a more upright posture.
- The first time you listen, listen to the first three tracks in order. Track 1 will introduce you to the Mindful Healing Series.
- Track 2 provides background information about mindfulness and how it relates to stress reduction.
- Track 3 will explain how mindfulness can help you open to change, forgiveness, and lovingkindness. You may want to listen to tracks 2 and 3 more than once since they contain valuable information about your health and well-being.
- Tracks 4 and 5 are guided meditations that will form the core of your daily practice. To achieve the best results, listen to one or both each day. Discover which one is most effective for you or rotate between them in the rhythm that best supports your healing.
- Track 6 provides simple suggestions for bringing the practice of mindfulness into your daily life.
These audio tracks are not a substitute for medical treatment. Individuals with medical challenges should consult their physician.