CDs and DVDs
Opening to Change, Forgiveness, and Lovingkindness CD
Instructions For Using This CD
- Listen in a relaxed environment with your full, undivided attention. You can lie down or sit upright. If you find yourself falling asleep, try a more upright posture.
- The first time you listen to this CD, listen to the first three tracks in order. Track 1 will introduce you to the Mindful Healing Series.
- Track 2 provides background information about mindfulness and how it relates to stress reduction.
- Track 3 will explain how mindfulness can help you open to change, forgiveness, and lovingkindness. You may want to listen to tracks 2 and 3 more than once since they contain valuable information about your health and well-being.
- Tracks 4 and 5 are guided meditations that will form the core of your daily practice. To achieve the best results, listen to one or both each day. Discover which one is most effective for you or rotate between them in the rhythm that best supports your healing.
- Track 6 provides simple suggestions for bringing the practice of mindfulness into your daily life.
This CD is not a substitute for medical treatment. Individuals with medical challenges should consult their physician.
This educational, interactive audio CD will introduce you to mindfulness meditation practices and teach you simple, yet profound tools that will help you open to change, forgiveness, and lovingkindness.